Here at Fouraitch we have brought together the most talented and creative gurus in IT but someone is really missing. If you are a DevOps engineer who matches the above mentioned personality type, then keep on reading.
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Use various tools to orchestrate infrastructure/services
- Build independent web based tools, microservices and solutions
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Bash
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc
- Understand how various systems work
- Understand how IT operations are managed
- Manage source control system including GIT
- Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering.
- Min 1 year of experience in managing Linux based infrastructure.
- Min 1 year of hands-on experience at least in one scripting language.
- Min 1 year of hands-on experience with databases including MySQL, Mongo & Elasticsearch.
- Analytic thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- We guarantee challenges and fun
- Solid hardware
- Dynamic training system
- Health insurance
- Team events
- Good atmosphere
- Snacks are presumed
If you like challenges, enjoy learning new, love dealing with scalable solutions please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with “DevOps Engineer” on the subject line.