We are looking for an experienced specialist to work with a highly growing team. If you care for innovational solutions in education and if you are enthusiastic about supporting people who want to study languages by implementing the cutting-edge advancements of IT, then we are looking for you.
Get acquainted with the job responsibilities and required qualifications and become a part of our constantly developing team.
- Design, estimate and code new features;
- Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams;
- Define, document and enforce engineering standards;
- Perform code reviews of own team members’ work;
- Mentor junior engineers;
- Participate in software design discussions;
- Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings;
- Ensure that all the code that goes to production is of top quality;
- Ensure that existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand;
- Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring;
- Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process;
- Actively participate in trainings.
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks, like Symfony2 or Laravel;
- Experience with MySQL or other relational database;
- Experience with web applications;
- Strong understanding of the concept of test-driven development, behavior and unit testing;
- Understanding of the concept of domain-driven design, microservices;
- Experience of developing in Linux environment;
- Some communication skills in both verbal and written English language.
- We guarantee fun and bunch of other things which you will like
- Solid hardware
- Team events
- Dynamic training system
- Health insurance and snacks are presumed
- Good atmosphere
All interested candidates are kindly asked to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior PHP Developer” in the subject line or APPLY BELOW!