Few advantages of RN
- React Native is strikingly different from those built with Apache Cordova.
- The level of efficiency of these applications is almost identical to their native alternatives. This is the main advantage of this framework – get a high-quality and smoothly running mobile software using web technologies.
- Faster development. It takes two to three times less to develop your app in React Native but App Store and Google Play listing management remain the same. React Native only makes a positive difference during the development stage, the rest of the lifecycle is the same. You need to generate and configure your app if you want your fresh new application to be published in Google Play and the App Store. Using Android Studio software and Apple’s XCode, your development team will be able to make this happen but it may take more effort from your developers as the process requires lots of configuration.
- Faster and automated updates. Once your app is published in the App Store and Google Play you’ll most likely want to improve the app with new features for your users. There’s no need to manually update your app through the app store. How? The new update will be downloaded asynchronously in React Native whilst an app is in use. This is more efficient and makes developing and publishing updates for your apps less complicated.
How does RN work?
There are two main threads in React Native.
- One of them is the main thread which runs in all native apps which responsible for displaying elements and for user actions.
- The bridge of these threads is react native core.
One thing is certain, React Native definitely reduces development time significantly, which gives you extra time to scale for multiple platforms and start marketing prior to the launch of your app!